Ethereum is undoubtedly the king of smart contracts and there is no major competitor to Ether at the moment, and DApps. At present, it hosts more than 90% of the world’s DApps and smart contracts, a number which is only expected to grow.
For the uninitiated, DApps are decentralized applications where no single entity has the power to control that app because it is deployed on a distributed ledger or the blockchain of Ethereum.
Here Blockchain Consultant Deepanshu Bhatt is choosing his Top 10 Best Ethereum DApss that we should check.
Evolution Land is a virtual management game based on blockchain. Players can work together or fight against each other in activities such a mining, construction, PvP, scientific research etc to have fun and increase wealth in their blockchain based assets.
Evolution land is a virtual simulation game that supports cross-chain transactions with The game itself having 26 continents each of them deployed on a different chain. Users on the game can auction land, hire others to mine resources, build amazing buildings, forge and manufacture items. There are many different careers to pursue in game like, Miners, Musicians, Architect, doctor and many more, With the game being over several continents you can transfer materials over using the in game currency the RING token.
Ethermium is an Ethereum-based decentralized exchange that offers STOP-LIMIT and MARKET order types. EtherMium combines all the benefits of centralized exchanges with none of the drawbacks as well as having lots of advantages, like 50% affiliate program and very low fees.
EtherMium Features / Tech Specs:
- Anonymous trading
- Instant listing of new Tokens
- Affiliate Program
- Launch ICOs on exchange
Fishbank is a P2P (peer-to-peer) & PvP (player-versus-player) game set in the deep blue ocean food chain. It is built on smart contracts running on the Ethereum blockchain. Players are collecting, fighting and growing crypto fish tokens to dominate the “decentralized food chain”.
Fishbank Features / Tech Specs:
- Every game asset is an ERC-721 token stored in the Ethereum network that can be sold or transferred just like any other cryptocurrency.
- In order to play Fishbank game you need to have Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser with installed MetaMask digital wallet (browser extension).
- Your crypto fish token is worth right that amount of Ether that other players ready to transfer you in exchange for it.
- Fishbank is an open market game, everyone may offer his crypto fish token for any price he want or consider fair.
- Crypto fish price mainly depends on Weight, Rariry, Power, Agility and Speed. For some it may be also very important fot a fish may have the same color of all of its “parts”.
CryptoRome is a blockchain-based strategy game set in Ancient Rome where players battle for Europe in an effort to become Caesar of CryptoRome.
STRATEGIC BATTLES: Build an army and compete for control of foreign lands to earn prizes
COMBAT ALTERNATIVES: Make economic contributions through production and trade within Rome. Resources and battle items you produce can be used throughout the game or sold into Trajan’s Market for real money.
TRUE OWNERSHIP: Built on the Ethereum blockchain, everything you purchase is yours – forever. Sell and trade your digital assets to other players for real money.
Crypt-oink is a breeding and trading simulation game where users buy and sell unique animals called Crypton. Crypton are cute, loveable, huggable mysterious creatures that reside within the Ethereum Blockchain.
“Crypt-Oink” is Japan’s first blockchain game (Dapps).
It is a simulation game that can blend a mysterious creature “Crypton” and collect many kinds of characters such as various colors and shapes.
The difference from the conventional game is that the character and item have “owner system”, “asset quality”, “improvement tolerance” by using virtual currency Eth.
For example, it is possible to trade a possessed character with another owner via an affiliate.
Localethereum is a peer‐to‐peer custody‐less encrypted marketplace for buying and selling ether over‐the‐counter.
How LocalEthereum works:
A. See who’s buying & selling.
Consider the “offers”. Anyone in the world can post a bid to buy or sell ETH. Offers can be filtered by payment method, currency, location and popularity.
From bank transfers to gift cards—every payment method is allowed.
B. Open a trade.
Find an offer you’re happy with and open a trade with the user. Choose the amount you want to buy or sell, and lock the rate in.
C. Make the exchange.
After the seller puts the ETH in an escrow account, the buyer pays the seller outside the platform. Payment details are discussed using encrypted messages.
Once the seller confirms payment, the ETH is released from escrow to the buyer.
Minds is open source and decentralized social networking platform where users are rewarded with Minds tokens for contributions to the community. The Minds token is a social networking utility built upon the Ethereum ERC-20 standard.
Minds Features / Tech Specs:
- NEWSFEED. Contribute: Create popular original content that receives upvotes, comments and reminds. Gain new subscribers. Refer your friends. Check-in. Develop code.
- REWARDS. Earn tokens for your contributions: We reward you for the energy you put in, whether that is creating great content, being active or helping develop our code.
- BOOST. Gain more views on your content: Exchange your tokens to promote your content to the full network or a specific channel’s audience. 1 token = 1000 views
- WIRE. Exchange tokens with other channels: Send tokens to other channels as a tip or in exchange for content subscriptions or custom rewards. No commission, no middleman.
- PLUS. Unlock premium features for your channel: Hide all advertisements. Verify your channel. Access exclusive Minds content. Earn badges.
- NODES. Build your own custom social network: Leverage our free and open source code to launch your own customized social network.
Maker is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization that creates and insures the dai stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain. Maker is comprised of a decentralized stablecoin, collateral loans, and community governance. The MakerDAO Collateralized Debt Position (CDP) is a core component of the Dai Stablecoin System whose purpose is to create Dai in exchange for collateral which it then holds in escrow until the borrowed Dai is returned.
MakerDAO Features / Tech Specs:
- Dai Stablecoin – Dai (DAI) is a USD-pegged stablecoin built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- CDP Portal – The MakerDAO Collateralized Debt Position (CDP) is a smart contract which runs on the Ethereum blockchain. It is a core component of the Dai Stablecoin System whose purpose is to create Dai in exchange for collateral which it then holds in escrow until the borrowed Dai is returned.
- Governance – The Maker Foundation Interim Risk Team has placed an Executive Vote into the voting system, which will enable the community to enact a new Dai Stability Fee of 16.5%. The Executive Vote (FAQ) will continue until the number of votes surpasses the total in favor of the previous Executive Vote.
- Platform Data – MKR.tools is an independent MakerDAO platform data analytics site built by Mike McDonald with help from community contributers: Marc-Andre Dumas, and more.
9. Meme Factory:
Meme Factory is a decentralized registry and marketplace for the creation, exchange, and collection of provably rare digital assets. Meme Factory was launched in early 2019 by the district0x team as the third district on the district0x network.
Meme Factory Features / Tech Specs:
- DANK – the ERC20 token which powers the Dank Registry
- The DANK Registry – the token incentivized voting game which controls which submissions (and subsequent details) enter the marketplace.
- The Meme Marketplace – Where Memes can be bought, sold, and traded amongst users.
10. Ether Kingdoms
Ether Kingdoms is a cryptocurrency game with Proof Of Stake mining. The game field is a hexagonal grid that contains key game elements – the Castle and mines. The IMP token, or imps, can be mined in the mine. The imps are the Kingdom’s main workers and warriors.
This is the list of Top 10 Best Ethereum DApps to Check out in 2019 by Deepanshu Bhatt if you have any queries you can also contact him directly.